Monday, March 1, 2010

Catholic Switzerland

From the CH (Confoederatio Helvetica): Don Jeffry Moore!

The Faith is vitalized in Catholic schools by fine priests like this.

By their fervent spiritual lives such priests teach the kids the same fervor for Christ and the Church.

They teach the kids by their own example how to pay homage and fealty to the Eucharistic Lord.

It is an inestimable privilege to have such a priest in a Catholic school.

The Church needs more such fine priests to teach and have a presence in Catholic schools!


2 comments:

  1. Don Jeffry Moore is also a great relative and everyone misses him in the USA. I know that he is so happy being there and teaching kids. You sure picked a "good" priest. I'm sure proud of him. I love you Don Jeffry, Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Florida visiting my fourth son, Marty Moore, but I want to say that I am very proud of don Jeffry. He has always been such a good son. He does live the "good example," which is much needed in this world. Keep up the good work, Son. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete